2b S/s Dash Sheet- Free

baj25

I've an untouched stainless dash panel from a 2B kit that is just getting in my way. It's free to anyone that can make use of it. I don't want to post it so collection only- I'm just North of Wigan, near J27 on M6. Brian

Guest mastarforth

HI steve

If you do not get this one. I still have mine so I could bring it along to one fo the NE meets if it is easier

just a thought

I've an untouched stainless dash panel from a 2B kit that is just getting in my way. It's free to anyone that can make use of it. I don't want to post it so collection only- I'm just North of Wigan, near J27 on M6. Brian

Hi Brian,

If you get no takers for his I'll have it, I work in Westhoughton, so collection is easy, put me on the list if no one else wants it.

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest nightracer35

hi dave, we met at last years newark show, if greenie dont have yours could i have it please, and could i be real cheeky and ask if you could bring to newark if you go? many thanks. ron

Hi Greenie I have one if you want it. I am at j8 m61 Chorley

Dave

Hi Dave, sorry not been in touch work has taken me away from my PC, if you PM me with your details to arrange a time.

Thanks Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It seems easier if Grizzly gets one from Mastarforth, so that leaves a couple of other interested parties. Greenie, did you get in touch with Dave? If you have, then mine is still up for grabs, but would probably need taking to Newark. I’ll hang on to it until after Newark, so if anyone wants it please let me know. Brian