Sva Passed!

Guest allenr03

Guest allenr03

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Well I fixed the little things it failed on yesterday and took it back to the SVA centre today. Retest took 3 minutes!! Writing out the MAC took longer, I was very happy!! :D

Until I got to the DVLA in Worcester!! While I was waiting there was one member of staff who looked like she hated her job and all the annoying people sat in front of her. Just my luck - I got her. When I sat down and asked if I could register my kit car she just "Just what we need!" The bitch. It didn't get any better!! She wanted to make me wait until 20th June for a built up inspection and had a go at me for taking the car there from SVA. Eventually, after much grovelling, she got me a date of 14th June. So I guess I'll be on the road by the end of June but it looks like I'll miss Newark :-(

Glad I'm through SVA though :D

Rich

Rich, you should be on the road on the 14th June...just make sure you take all your completed paperwork on the day and have your fee ready.

I had to wait a couple of weeks after SVA for the DVLA appointment and foolishly didn't take everything with me. Another kit was being examined at the same time as me and he followed the inspector back to the DVLA office and got it registered there and then.

Well done anyway, what's a few days' wait after you've come this far.

Guest Ian & Carole

Thats right Rich as Rich says take every thing with you and you will be able to tax it while you are there.

On the road Thursday. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Newark with tent and beer and food Friday night. :good: :drinks:

See you there.

Ian J

Well done, great feeling isn't it. Like others say, make sure you take everything with you, and ask for a registration certificate (Or you can't get number plates made up).

Hope to see you at Newark.

Nick

Great Job Rich, just posted on your earlier thread..oops :)

Theres always a wait with the DVLA, just hope you can get the registration done there and then - I had to wait while they posted it out :wacko:

e

Guest Giggling_Buffoon

Richard,

go back to them and confirm that all parts are brand new and as a result a build up inspection is not required.

I did not need a DVLA build up inspection because I had all the reciepts for everything, just patiently waited for them to confirm the Nottingham DVLA office to confirm that I was right... If you've got the same super spec as me (and I think you have) then should be simple.

Guest allenr03
Richard,

go back to them and confirm that all parts are brand new and as a result a build up inspection is not required.

I did not need a DVLA build up inspection because I had all the reciepts for everything, just patiently waited for them to confirm the Nottingham DVLA office to confirm that I was right... If you've got the same super spec as me (and I think you have) then should be simple.

I already told her this, she has the receipts for everything I have bought but she still insists on a build up inspection.

I'll call them tomorrow.

Cheers

Rich