Side Indicators

Guest 2b_pablo

even for MOT? car is long SVAed.

thanks for the reply.

If you have small holes from your long wings you could just run the wires through and use stick on side repeaters, kill 2 birds with one stone. With such a long bonnet i would personally prefer to make sure people can see me and where iam going and avoid any issue with insurance if i was hit as a result of them not seeing my indicators, but iam not sure whether they are a requiment or not post sva.

cheers

if you want a quick fix, the plastic orange ones that you get with a 2b can be used. i simply cut the ends off the screws so that they didn't protrude past the backing plate and then siliconed them on so i didn't have to put extra holes in the bodywork (steel bodywork). The sva man didn't even question them, i guess they looked like they were screwed as the screw heads were still there. I was going to change them but i quite like them now. I have them just behind the wheels on the top of the body side.