Heathrow Airport Carpark

agent_zed

Hi i was thinking of picking my girlfriend up from heathrow airport in the 2b but realised that i would have to go into the multi storey and was wondering if i would be left rocking helplessly on the down slopes as they are quite steep. Has anyone successfully negiotiated the car parks in a 2b??? i do now have a shorten sump and can make it over speed bumps now....

cheers

Guest chris brown
Hi i was thinking of picking my girlfriend up from heathrow airport in the 2b but realised that i would have to go into the multi storey and was wondering if i would be left rocking helplessly on the down slopes as they are quite steep. Has anyone successfully negiotiated the car parks in a 2b??? i do now have a shorten sump and can make it over speed bumps now....

cheers

If you can make it over speed bumps you should be fine I find the only trouble I have in multi-storey car parks is the tight turns onto the ramps I just don’t have enough steering lock and sometimes have to put a shunt in. Do these designers think cars can turn 90 degree corners?

thanks guys heres hoping it'll be fine, shouldnt be too bad though as my boot is huge as i have a custom tank that makes the floor flat across from the diff and she only has a squashy bag. Although i have yet to build the hood and screens for the 7th Jan when she gets in so that may be a limiting factor for the trip. In this weather without screens or hood it certainly would be a youtube job - "2 found frozen to sportcar..."

merry christmas,

i'll post again if i manage to take it and survive!

Guest Alan_builder
Beware of the industrial action planned for 7th, 14th and 21st Jan.

I don't know about UTube but you had better take the bank of England reserves in your wallet, because that will be one mamma of a parking charge from the 7th to the 21st Jan.

I am sure she is worth it (the car of course).

What terminal? ;)

I :wub: my :rhsc: