Happy New Year Everyone!

Guest ultima dreamer

Guest Stuartl
not been on here for a while, but 'happy new year' :D

I hope that 2008 brings good luck and fortune for everyone!

cheers

:D

And the same to you and all others on this site :rolleyes:

I am new on here but this time next year will hopefully be in my garage tinkering away with my new RH.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest battery joe

A happy "Hoody" new year to everyone, don't have to much pomaine now :rofl: :D :D

Joe

PS: My new years resolution is "Drive Even Faster!" Anyone else got one? :D

Edited by battery joe

Guest peter2b2002

Happy New Year to one and all,I must have been very good last year , cos the Xmas fairies have granted my wish yes they said you can go to Le Mans this year ,yipee

pete2b

Guest chris brown
Happy New Year to one and all,I must have been very good last year , cos the Xmas fairies have granted my wish yes they said you can go to Le Mans this year ,yipee

pete2b

Happy New Year to you too Pete I guess that means I change your provisional booking into a definite :yahoo:

Do you want a list of who is booked on which ferries? Also will you let me know when you are booked?

I too would like to wish you all a very Happy and safe New Year.

Having worked the night shift last night I put my head in my hands and dispair at what this country is becoming. In 20 years service as a police officer I have never experienced such appalling violence, greed and self-indulgence as I and my colleagues had to put up with last night. On a normal weekend night we will get about a dozen 'level ones' (drop everything emergency calls). On a really bad night we will get 20. Last night? 47. And they were still coming in when I booked off just before 9am. 2 stabbings, numerous serious head wounds, glassings...A&E totally inundated and unable to cope ... every cell in the force full by 4am, several of my officers injured ...

And the young men and women working with me, with their families celebrating the New Year without them just kept picking themselves up and rushing to the next job. No moaning, no wingeing (ok there was quite a bit of profanity) - just got on with the job, and will be back again with me tonight. Thankfully my force is not having to deal with a shot colleague this time, or a 47 year old family man who died of heart failure trying to arrest a man at a violent domestic.

Worth a 2.5% pay rise? If you feel the same please give us your support by signing up to the petition..

Police Pay Petition

A heartfelt Happy New Year to you all - stay safe, take care of your families.

Rich

PS - Steve in Stockport - you'll be pleased to know we locked up two idiots for criminal damage to a fire engine (hitting golf balls at it with golf clubs whilst the crew were on a call) ;)

Guest Ian & Carole

Just wish I could sign it "one hundred million times".

Hope you have more luck than we have had with our dedicated leaders.

I know what you guys have to put up with on a daily basis.

Regards to you and your boys & girls

Ian J

A Very Happy New Year to everyone,

and I just signed up to the petition, Rich. ;)

Big thanks to you and your colleagues.

Some of us don't know the half of what goes on, do we ?

May 2008 be a good year for everyone. :rolleyes:

Guest chris brown
Happy new year to all

Petition signed....even saw John's name at the bottom of the list

SUE

Me too it's two above mine John and Sue's is two below

Hi,

I signed.Glad i dont have to deal with drunken idiots whilst every one else is enjoying them selfs.I know theres more to the Police force than that,but its worth 2.5% just or that!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.

Andy

Happy new year eveyone. Hope your having a better time of it than me so far! Came down with a cough on Sunday morning and by Sunday evening I couldn't control my body temperature. Been like it for 2 days now, and I feel so *bleep* I'm down here writing this message now at 05:45 :( Hope you all had a good one! (PS also pulled my stomach muscles from all the coughing)

Wishing you all a Happy, calm & peaceful New Year from the Grizzly Household.

Petition signed. I used to work for Greater Manchester Police on the Support Staff.

I know only too well what you guys have to cope with, especially on nights such as New Years Eve.

Stay safe.