Help Req.

sylvia.fry2

:( Hi all, my build is on hold at the moment 'cos the gearbox on my lawn tractor has shot 2 bearings & the manufacturer went belly-up 2 years ago.I'm looking for a box or parts to fit a Westwood T1200 if any-one in Pepper-land can help it would be much appreciated--the grass ain't waiting. Regards Bob. :unsure:

Thanks for replies lads, lead No.1 only has deck bearings-- lead No.2 I have no part nos.-- the Westwood cat. doesn't even mention maintenance for the gearbox-- it's the phosphoros ? plain bearings that have died thru lack of lub.-- 19mm O.D-- 16mmI.D-- 19mm face inc. shoulder. Thanks again for your input guys :(

Guest a8dyc
Thanks for replies lads, lead No.1 only has deck bearings-- lead No.2 I have no part nos.-- the Westwood cat. doesn't even mention maintenance for the gearbox-- it's the phosphoros ? plain bearings that have died thru lack of lub.-- 19mm O.D-- 16mmI.D-- 19mm face inc. shoulder. Thanks again for your input guys :(

Have you got a picture??How many of them is it 1 at each end.Is it the phosphoros(is that the brassy coloured bush type things rather than a bearing)

Andy