Fuel Return With Weber Dcoe

Joel

Just the feed to the carbs needed with no return pipe

Photo_0028_000.jpg

T peice union to the first carb from the pump and them a standard elbow one to the second.

No need for a fancy fuel pump as the standard Pinto pump will feed the DCOE carbs ok

When I changed over to 40s I kept the standard Sierra fuel vapour separater/pressure regulator and mechanical pump because they were there. It was easy to try and I thought I'd only change if there was an issue, never had a problem so left it in place.

Jez

Guest mark kingston

initially i did not have a return and after getting bogged down in traffic it would run real bad till it cleared it self out as it was flooding even though i had a pressure regulator fitted.

i added a return and it runs a whole lot better so my advise is to fit a return.

my car is fitted with twin webber 45's with a mechanical fuel pump and an adjustable fuel regulator, just for reference.

Guest mark kingston

i put in a tee piece after the fuel pump and tapped a thread internally in to the return tee and screwed in a grub screw with a 1mm hole in it and then fitted the hose going back to the tank and fitted it to the return going in to the tank.

my tank uses the serria tank pick up and so had a return built in.

you need to throttle the return to restrict the flow for it to work properly.