Big Thanks

Al Milton

Just a big public thanks to Rob (Robinj66) and Bob Tucker for their help today with everything, see pics. The brake pipes and copper fuel lines have been routed, all that is needed is slight repositioning to allow for more room for the wiring loom.

It was good to natter over the obligatory cuppas and bacon / dog rolls, ably and regularly provided by my other half! More piccies to follow when I have tidied up.

Hope you guys got back ok, see you at Newark hopefully.

Cheers

Al

And the boys even left some choccy hobnobs for next time!

post-1475-1212349289_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1212349318_thumb.jpg

Guest robinj66

It was a really enjoyable day.

Enough food to feed an army and I got to air my new boots 8)

...and just for the record I was only "resting" when that picture was taken :pardon:

Got the brake pipe shortened (£5), and pipe cutter (2.99 from B&Q), so will chop the copper fuel line to length without leaving sharp edges, thanks for the tip Bob! Will hope to get everything completed, as left, this week-end, will you know.

I think the picture shows how many bacon and dog roll's you chomped Robin!! :D

Hopefully work will allow a bit more time to spend building meaning that fire-up will be soon!

I think that the other half forgot that Joe and Gavin couldn't make it, but she still cooked for them anyway. We can always rummage up more and I will take you up on your offer Gav for arranging another day. Hopefully the weather will improve a little and work will be kit friendly!!

I am still amazed and pleased how helpful fellow hoodies are, specially with total strangers. It is a great credit to the way the club is run and it's members openess.

Great club, thanks guys and gals!

Al