Newark

Guest Ian & Carole

Don't forget to wash your cars before you get there..... no dirty cars on the stand please :lol: :lol: :wub:

Ian - I want a nice big picture of your floral car arrangement too, or are you going with the "wave" layout this time? :lol:

Oops... kill stir mode :D

Have fun everyone!

Dan :)

oh cleaned and polished mine last night dont want to get told off all shiney and clean till i drive up there

Guest Ian & Carole
Hi all

As you all probably know it's Newark Show this weekend.

The display site is next to the "funfair" so should be easy to find, but I will make sure at least one flag is flying for those who can't find the dogems.

If you are staying over under canvas or tin we are on a field that backs onto the stables, when you go through the entrance having paid you fee follow the road for a short distance and on your LEFT you will see a field edged with white railings with stable blocks behind the field.

Fresh water is available at the sides of some of the stables, showers are a walk away in a block on the main entrance road, FOC.

BBQ on Friday night in the gazebos, bring your own food and wine, Hog Roast on Saturday night, thanks Tim.

If any one needs help OR advice over the wekend a Mobile phone will be turned on from Thursday morning till close of play Sunday night.

So no need to re pitch the caravan 3 times or spend a lonely night on your own.

Chris Brown and the hoard are back from France so sould be a good turn out.

Bring you pennies with you as we have some RHOCaR and Archer key fobs for sale, any profits to charity.

THE NUMBER IS 07528652387 IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME.

See you all on Friday Saturday or Sunday, will some one please book the weather :rolleyes:

Ian J

Just a quick reminder.

See you all tonight.

Just seen the weather forcast on BBC and it seems a bit wet Saturday and getting nicer on Sunday so lets hope so.

Bring on the :drinks: :drinks: and :friends: :friends: best behaviour though, :bad: :bad: :lazy: :lazy:

Ian J

Guest zoomzoom

Baxter and Spencer might pop up to see you all.

I hope they do as they are bringing my beer with them!!!!!

(spencer starts singing when he's had a few) :drinks: