Pageant Of Power

Mitch

The Northern Goodwood festival of speed?

Hi All,

Whilst out and about last week, i came across a leaflet for a show in Cheshire at Cholmondeley Castle,

It looks like the Northern version of the Goodwood Festival of speed, (with Prices to match).

Looking at the cars on the brochure i thought we would have no chance of getting in, as there all racing cars and supercars both vintage and modern.

also power boat racing and Helicopter displays

But we have been offered a pitch for the club,

Right the only problem is its only 2 weeks away and we need to confirm numbers asap. as space is limited these will goto full paid up Members first.

if we dont fill the space then i will offer to others

Okay heres details

http://www.pageantofpower.com/

Price for us with cars is, free for driver, BUT passengers will have to pay, this will cost £20 for A day or £30 for both, camping is £10 PER NIGHT or 15 for caravan. See Goodwood Prices!!!

As i say i need numbers quickly, and i would presume payment to for camping/ passengers.

if your COMING put name below and PM me your full details, name,address,with or without passenger, 1 day (sat or Sun) or both, and if camping

Thanks Mitch

Guest peter2b2002

Hi all, I'm back, now living near Whitchurch on the Shropshire/ Cheshire border if any one needs a camp site for the above I can help as we have just cut the hay on 10 acres so there is plenty of room for all campers. my post code is sy13 4bj my email has changed to peter2b@tiscali.co.uk, hope to see some of you north hoodies.

cheers Pete2b

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Mitch

Sorry about the garbled phone call :D

I was trying to get grass cut clean all the dry muck off the car from the dry weekend away :rolleyes:

I had a feeling it clashed with some thing.

It is the same weekend as Peterborough Show so afraid you will have to count us out and I think quite afew others out.

Ian J

PS welcome back Peter where are my doors!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Hi all, I'm back, now living near Whitchurch on the Shropshire/ Cheshire border if any one needs a camp site for the above I can help as we have just cut the hay on 10 acres so there is plenty of room for all campers. my post code is sy13 4bj my email has changed to peter2b@tiscali.co.uk, hope to see some of you north hoodies.

cheers Pete2b

Nice part of the country, Ok so maybe not the Peterborough weekend but why not another.

Sounds ideal just for a camp out and chinwag..

Okay with it clashing with the kitcar show, numbers may be reduced, but me Andy windows and so far Do-eye are still very interested in doing it, this will be the first year, and with anyluck will go from strenght to strength so we will at least have a foot in the door so to speak,

so still looking to add to the list, youu dont have to camp, or do both days but we need numbers asap for the pass's.

if your interested please let me know

Thanks

Mitch

okay so thats

Me + Chris, Both Sat- Sunday Probably camping from Fri

Andy windows, in the Cobra, Sat- Sun " " "

Geoff Smith, + 1 Sat-Sun camping from Friday

Sheeny, Sat- Sun Camping from Friday

Paul M And Ann, Sat-Sun camping Sat

Kevin and Gayle, Sat-Sun camping sat

Geoff Do-Eye, Sat Only

Pete 2b, Sat Only

• 1 month later...

Just got a email from the organisers, its on motors tv this week,

Hi,

It was great to see you several weeks ago at the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power and trust you enjoyed the weekend.

Motor TV are airing a 30 minute programme on the Pageant of Power at the following times:

04/09/08 at 13.30

06/09/08 at 17.30

06/09/08 at 22.00

08/09/08 at 15.00

09/09/08 at 19.00

It will hopefully be good viewing and remind us all of what a great weekend it was. Please spread the word to those you think may be interested?

All the best

Pippa Lomax

The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power