Southern Hoods

Guest charlie

Guest charlie

I have the passes for the Hampshire Pageant of Motoring August 24/25,but only a few left ,so get back to me if you

havent booked yours yet! Camping over at Broadlands Romsey will cost £10 payable on entry, entry on the day is via the

exhibitors entrance,

Look foreward to seeing you, CHARLIE

Charlie / Bob,

It looks like Bob has called on the weather fairy again.

Forecast is not great for a BBQ.

The parachute may keep off the rain, just hope the wind dies.

Sorry, I am going up to Peterborough for the weekend,, but will be down you way again sometime.

Graham B

PS Pageant probably on the Sunday, not settled yet.

Guest jeffgaS7
HI jeff, the passes allow for one car plus passenger, we hope to have enough parking on our pitch

for all the pass is usable on both days, hope to see you at Cadnam tonight if not give me a contact

and i will get them to you,

Charlie,

Malcolm area sec,

Hi Charlie, thanks for your quick response, unable to make tonight due to work commitments, I can be contacted by pm. Look forward to seeing you, thanks again, regards Jeff

WE will be there with Wendy & Vic early on Sunday, what can we bring along to help dress-up our RHOCAR pitch? --Tables & chairs; parachute tent,--are we allowed to fix (tent pegs) anything to the ground? If we camp are we allowed to use a barbie for break-fast, cheers Malcolm see you Sunday week in glorious sun-shine (we've used up all the wet weather on our home BBQ's) Regards Bob & Sylvia. B)

Guest charlie
WE will be there with Wendy & Vic early on Sunday, what can we bring along to help dress-up our RHOCAR pitch? --Tables & chairs; parachute tent,--are we allowed to fix (tent pegs) anything to the ground? If we camp are we allowed to use a barbie for break-fast, cheers Malcolm see you Sunday week in glorious sun-shine (we've used up all the wet weather on our home BBQ's) Regards Bob & Sylvia. B)

Thanks "florin metal works" in answer to your guestions. any seats/chairs welcome it may be a long day! we have a gazebo but who knows one more could prove usefull, check on the day for camping

details but they reckon to have all the "facilities" and regards the weather it shines on the righteous

who ever they are? "if you know bring them along" , but more importantly use the entrance for

exhibitors, be sure to bring your pass with you.

Guest charlie
Hoping to see you on Monday.

Graham B

Hi Graham, just for info the entrance for us is via the exhibitors entry where ever that may be?

and anyone camping over £10 pay on arrival join Bob/Silv/Vic/Wendy/ Sun night.

Hope to see you Malcolm

Guest charlie
Will there be a BBQ that all can use as i cant fit everything i need in me car?

N

Hi Nigel, you just saved me a phone call,i think a b/b q might be pushing it a bit unless you camp over, but a small cooker/

stove is apparently ok!

ps try to use the entrance for exhibitors, it seems we petrol heads are good at "exhibiting" ourselves.

and the passes are for both days

see you there Malcolm.

Charlie and all,

Thanks for the hospitality on Monday.

The weather may not have been the best , but a good airing for the new banner.

With 3 TV Hoods to swell the ranks it attracted a fair amount of interest.

Next year --get a bigger pitch..

Graham B

PS How do I add the picture ?

Guest charlie
Charlie and all,

Thanks for the hospitality on Monday.

The weather may not have been the best , but a good airing for the new banner.

With 3 TV Hoods to swell the ranks it attracted a fair amount of interest.

Next year --get a bigger pitch..

Graham B

PS How do I add the picture ?

Glad you enjoyed it Graham,it was good to see everyone,i have some pictures but they always get

rejected,

but i will try again,

Malcolm