We Got Any Good Photo Manipulation Experts Around?

Mat-Moo

I'm trying to sort out a photo for A1 canvas printing, but on both photos I have (that I want to print) I have arms in the way of one of the kids. I was trying to move an area from one photo to the other to try and make a new photo with all faces available, but I really don't have the tools/skills for this kind of editing. Anyone up to the challenge?

A1 thats big, hope you have a good sized file to work from.

How i would tackle it would be to overlay one photo over the other and erase through to reveal the areas you need, fairly easy in photoshop.

I'll willingly have a crack if you can get the original files over to me, will give me a chance to give the new 21" Wacom Cintiq a run

A1 thats big, hope you have a good sized file to work from.

How i would tackle it would be to overlay one photo over the other and erase through to reveal the areas you need, fairly easy in photoshop.

I'll willingly have a crack if you can get the original files over to me, will give me a chance to give the new 21" Wacom Cintiq a run

Buzz me an email with your email address to send the files :) and you can have a bash. Not sure it will work as the photos may be too far apart to work though.