Oh No!

Guest piddy

I'm not advocating rolling over and accepting an injustice. I'm suggesting a reasoned course of action, taking appropriate legal advice which will minimise the pain suffered now and prevent recurrence in the future.

Part of the action to be taken with the guidance of his solicitor will be to deal with the immediate charges and possibly get them dropped. Part to ensure that the registration issues are cleared up by the Police, VOSA and DVLA and anyone else involved and part also includes mogzee acting in his own best interest.

Martyrdom has it's place no doubt but not for a DVLA computer error.

Nigel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not advocating rolling over and accepting an injustice. I'm suggesting a reasoned course of action, taking appropriate legal advice which will minimise the pain suffered now and prevent recurrence in the future.

Part of the action to be taken with the guidance of his solicitor will be to deal with the immediate charges and possibly get them dropped. Part to ensure that the registration issues are cleared up by the Police, VOSA and DVLA and anyone else involved and part also includes mogzee acting in his own best interest.

Martyrdom has it's place no doubt but not for a DVLA computer error.

Nigel

Hi Longboarder,Thanks for your comment.......I believe that youve hit the nail on the head.....

If i felt that it would be possible to settle this matter by either,writing a letter of "explanation",to the police ,which included the FACTS......OR visiting "them" in person and pointing out the Facts........I would.

But I dont think that i would get anywhere....

Ive already shown them all the proof that the car isnt a sierra,which made no difference whatsoever,and i was told that i would be reported to the CPS for failing to produce a current MOT,for a car that doesnt exist....... LOGIC,didnt come into it,and i dont want to "crawl" to people that dont wana know,because their records say its a 1986 sierra...

As ive previously pointed out,I have spoken with a solicitor who is considered to be an expert regarding vehicle Rules and Regulations......The chap was very kind and helpfull,and within minutes of explaining the situation to him,i was certain that he really knows his stuff.

His advise cost me nothing,and so far thats the only contact ive had with him,but he will be the man for the job,if it goes to court.

I totally agree that all this needs to go before a court,in the hope that it gives the kick up the arris,to the people/authorities,that need it in order to make the "life" of the kitcar builder easier,and to stop such errors from causing similar problems to others,in future.

I just wish it wasnt me.

I need a rest.......Which on a sunny day like this can only mean one thing,a quick one round the block in the, "toy".........CHOCKS AWAY.....TALLYHO...........Mogzee

Guest salty_monk

You will find the magistrate will be able to see the big picture & the worst you'll get is the speeding fine... shame we have to waste taxpayers money over poo like this though... :(