Help The Gurkhas

Guest piddy

Signed. It's a national disgrace the way the Government treats these fine chaps and their families.

Remember, 2 of their ranks have recently been killed in Afghanistan doing the Governments bidding.

Had the good fortune to meet a couple of ex Gurkhas a few years ago, you could not meet more polite people if you tried, but thank God they are on side, fearsome warriors.

Al

Signed this one a couple of weeks back , and yes it is a disgrace the way Governments have treat these fine chaps and their families.

I think that this petition was due to be handed in today by Joanna Lumley .

Mike

Due to be handed in Thursday.

Signed this one a couple of weeks back , and yes it is a disgrace the way Governments have treat these fine chaps and their families.

I think that this petition was due to be handed in today by Joana Lumley .

Mike

Guest Jabberwocky

Waiting to get flamed for this comment. As a current serving member of the Armed forces (non army) My personal view is that the Gurkha's are the most polite and friendly members of the Serving Army. They could teach a lot Regular Army personnel a lot to do with manners and inter-service relations.

How about week keep the Gurkha's in the country and kick all the asylum seekers out.

Thanks for that piddy, I read an email from them this morning stating when it was being sent in so i mistook tuesday for thursday then , however i did try to read it again but i had deleted it , I'm not really awake till the afternoon these days .

Mike

You would think that Gordon had to pay for them out of his own pocket. Same thing with those of the local population who have helped the Army in Iraq over the past few years. The Army being there because Gordon and Tony sent them. They will be in trouble when the west gives up and leaves a bloodbath. Will we take them and their families? Who would want to be a friend of GB?

Nigel