Etb Gauges

Guest phil's zero project

has any one brought any and are they a good by?

seen them in the kit car mag a set of 5 with all sensors and fuel sender £199 inc vat and inc delivery and sva ok whats people's thought not sure as new to all this ^_^ ^_^

Guest robinj66

Got a set in my Cobra and they're great. No problems at all.

I've also found that ETB are really helpful on the phone, even when Mr Panic phones from the SVA centre asking how to re-program the speedo :blush:

Guest robinj66

Page 49 0f Dec 2008 Complete Kit Car.

80mm mechanical speedo, 80mm electronic tacho, fuel, water and oil pressure (52mm) gauges = £199

100mm elec speedo, 100mm elec tacho, fuel, water,oil pressure & volts (52mm) gauges = £395

NTDWM

Guest duncjuno

Hi Phil, Ive just fitted a set they are good quality and look good as well. Nice and clear and well lite for night driving. As others have said I found the service great and very prompt. Only one thing I would suggest is that you get the Fuel sender to match the guage. The temp/Oil appear a standard sender and should work okay if you have these already.

Good luck. Duncan (new member)

Guest robinj66
NTDWM :unknw:

Is this something to do with fuel gauge accuracy Robin :D :D

Al

No! That would be NFFIMTBTGSSHF :80: :fool: :p

[No F***ing Fuel in my tank but the gauge still shows half full]

Cured now BTW :spiteful:

Guest mower man
has any one brought any and are they a good by?

seen them in the kit car mag a set of 5 with all sensors and fuel sender £199 inc vat and inc delivery and sva ok whats people's thought not sure as new to all this ^_^ ^_^

Hi Ive had ETB in my RH for 4 years NO ! problems !.My advice Buy Fit & be happy ! Mowerman

Page 49 0f Dec 2008 Complete Kit Car.

80mm mechanical speedo, 80mm electronic tacho, fuel, water and oil pressure (52mm) gauges = £199

100mm elec speedo, 100mm elec tacho, fuel, water,oil pressure & volts (52mm) gauges = £395

NTDWM

thats it there the one

Hi Phil, Ive just fitted a set they are good quality and look good as well. Nice and clear and well lite for night driving. As others have said I found the service great and very prompt. Only one thing I would suggest is that you get the Fuel sender to match the guage. The temp/Oil appear a standard sender and should work okay if you have these already.

Good luck. Duncan (new member)

are cool nice one how do i go about getting the sender to match the guage?