Toe Rags

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

rural thieves are about up here in north shrops, since moving up here , in 5 months i've had 2 big bolt crops, a 15 lb sledge hammer and a 15mtr extension lead nicked and now at about 6 am this morning my 2 day old b@d hammer drill was nicked from my new building that i'm putting up, one of my dogs started barking but we could not see any one, we were awake any way as our cows are calving , 5 down 3 to go , 3 heffers 2 bull calves

got the security lights fixed now + a 12 bore

rural thieves are about up here in north shrops, since moving up here , in 5 months i've had 2 big bolt crops, a 15 lb sledge hammer and a 15mtr extension lead nicked and now at about 6 am this morning my 2 day old b@d hammer drill was nicked from my new building that i'm putting up, one of my dogs started barking but we could not see any one, we were awake any way as our cows are calving , 5 down 3 to go , 3 heffers 2 bull calves

a couple of months ago i had my garage broke into, a still saw, petrol strimmer, sds drill, and my snap on tools and cabinet/roll cab.... the Police said "well heres a crime reference number for your insurance" my reply " are the police going to come out? i have a broken padlock and numerous items the theifs have touched/moved?" their reply " i very much doubt it" ... she was right, they didn't come round..... really p***** me off that if i nicked a cushion cover from BHS they would send a couple of foot plods my way and have me in court in no time........ £8500 pounds worth means nothing :huh: :huh:

Guest salty_monk

Just had a car broken into over here... 3 laptops, 2 digi camera's, money, cards, car keys etc etc stolen. B@stards the lot of them :(

The California Police dept did turn up, within 10 mins of placing the call. The officer then went to see if he could track down some CCTV personally whilst another unit turned up to fingerprint the vehicle.....

Seems they get some things right over here... :D

Guest TerryBarry

Good news re' the calves Peter.

Good idea re the security lights just don't aim the 12 bore down the beam - you'll get the blame for sure.

Also, make sure you've got the 12 bore well locked away - otherwise some bar-steward could nick it and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you with it.

Cheers,

Terry

Also, make sure you've got the 12 bore well locked away - otherwise some bar-steward could nick it and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you with it.

Cheers,

Terry

Just make sure you die if they shoot you otherwise you will get sued by the oiks for trauma and post traumatic stress brought ou by them shooting you.

You will probably then get fined for littering blood all over the place and have a surcharge imposed for calling the ambulance out.

You will probably then get fined for littering blood all over the place and have a surcharge imposed for calling the ambulance out.

Then you'll have the tree huggers on your back as well for contributing to a biohazard.

If and when the Police catch the little darlings, all the courts will do is probably slap them on the wrist and send them to bed with no tea.....

Corporal punishment does have it's advantages (birching for example), as a deterrent. Other than that, the Arabs have a good scheme of sorts

Al

Just seen the news. Some town in the States is forcing noise offenders to listen to Barry Manilow :wacko:

Had very few re-offenders, so something is right.

How about the boys in blue piping this 'music' round the Station, any thoughts Enforcer?? :D :D

Obviously have to sound proof the Station to prevent noise pollution

Guest lucavigg
Just had a car broken into over here... 3 laptops, 2 digi camera's, money, cards, car keys etc etc stolen. B@stards the lot of them :(

The California Police dept did turn up, within 10 mins of placing the call. The officer then went to see if he could track down some CCTV personally whilst another unit turned up to fingerprint the vehicle.....

Seems they get some things right over here... :D

I'm so jealous. I used to live in Hermosa Beach back in the eighties. Wish I was back there now rather than this cold damp s@?!hole.

Luca

Guest outtolunch

Just fill a few cartridges with rock salt instead of the lead shot, I've heard that salt peppering the rump is a good deterrant against further losses.

and as they are non lethal could be used in your defense if you should "accidently" use a standard cartridge. ;)

Guest salty_monk
I'm so jealous. I used to live in Hermosa Beach back in the eighties. Wish I was back there now rather than this cold damp s@?!hole.

Luca

Probably changed a little since then... I think it would be a lot more expensive. The LIGHTHOUSE & Mermaids are still there though & the Comedy & magic club.

The bottom or pier ave near the actual pier is now pedestrianised.

Raining today :( about the first serious rain this year, should sort out the fires at least!

Dan :)