Wanted - Astra Speedo Sensor

richyb66

As the title says, I'm after a speedo transducer from an Astra as I'm going to use an Astra digital dash. Bit of a long shot but maybe someone has an Astra box kicking around from a red top conversion.

They look like this jobbie on Ebay which I may yet big on but though I'd have an aske here first.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/astra-gte-speedo-tra...A1%7C240%3A1318

Not sure if there's different types but as most modern speedos are geared at 100 turns per mile I should be able to get most to work.

Thanks

Richard.

Hi Rich,

I still have the entire gearbox from a 1990 Astra GTE, plus the digi dash & (I think) the entire wiring set up.

If it ever warms up???? I'll take a trip to the shed & see what's there.....hope its not urgent!!!

I'm getting on a bit & starting to feel the cold...

Bob

Hi Rich,

I still have the entire gearbox from a 1990 Astra GTE, plus the digi dash & (I think) the entire wiring set up.

If it ever warms up???? I'll take a trip to the shed & see what's there.....hope its not urgent!!!

I'm getting on a bit & starting to feel the cold...

Bob

Bob,

if you've got the dash too then it's probably worth more to you if you stick it on Ebay! Would be worth £50 depending on who's after one. Either way I'm not in a desperate rush as I'm only just starting on the wiring.

Richard.