Leicestershire Area Meet

philshelton

First meet of the year Wednesday 28th Jan at the The Waterside inn, Sileby Road, Mountsorrel, Leics. LE12 7BB any one welcome. Also thinking of having a meet on 2nd sunday of the month this may be held at different locations each month let me know what you all think.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2bsprint
First meet of the year Wednesday 28th Jan at the The Waterside inn, Sileby Road, Mountsorrel, Leics. LE12 7BB any one welcome. Also thinking of having a meet on 2nd sunday of the month this may be held at different locations each month let me know what you all think.

We are thinking of coming along, traffic permitting. Few questions:

- How do we reconise other members (I assume they dont roll one trouser leg up and do strange handshakes)

- Does the pub do food, as we will be coming straight from work

- Do I need my passport to enter Leicestershire?

Cheers

Glynn

We are thinking of coming along, traffic permitting. Few questions:

- How do we reconise other members (I assume they dont roll one trouser leg up and do strange handshakes)

- Does the pub do food, as we will be coming straight from work

- Do I need my passport to enter Leicestershire?

Cheers

Glynn

pm sent

Just been asked to stay over in London with work again tonight so I won't be making it, sorry guys, have a good one.

I like the idea of Sundays too, much better for me and might actually be able to turn up occasionally!

Guest duncjuno

Hi Phil/Andy, Would have liked to come along tonight, particularly as I am a new to RHOCAR and keen to meet other members, but I have other arrangements tonight that I can't get out of. Like others have said, look forward to meeting up some Sunday's and ride outs. Hope you have a good night tonight and plenty of support for other meets /events for the Leicestershire Area in 2009. (DIDJA)

Hi Phil/Andy, Would have liked to come along tonight, particularly as I am a new to RHOCAR and keen to meet other members, but I have other arrangements tonight that I can't get out of. Like others have said, look forward to meeting up some Sunday's and ride outs. Hope you have a good night tonight and plenty of support for other meets /events for the Leicestershire Area in 2009. (DIDJA)

Nice one,

We are last Wednesday of every month at the Waterside Inn (in the bar). Phil will post when we are likely to do a Sunday. Hope to see you whenever you can make it.

Cheers

Andi

Nice one,

We are last Wednesday of every month at the Waterside Inn (in the bar). Phil will post when we are likely to do a Sunday. Hope to see you whenever you can make it.

Cheers

Andi

thinking of doing run down to transport muesem on 8th that essex lot are doing will speak to you tonight andi

Guest duncjuno
thinking of doing run down to transport muesem on 8th that essex lot are doing will speak to you tonight andi

I'm up for a run out on Sunday 8th to blow the cobwebs away if others are thinking of going. Weather might be cold but looks as though it could be sunny/dry. Not fussy where / when we meet up to convoy down. (DIDJA)

I'm up for a run out on Sunday 8th to blow the cobwebs away if others are thinking of going. Weather might be cold but looks as though it could be sunny/dry. Not fussy where / when we meet up to convoy down. (DIDJA)

have posted details plannning on going down A6 all the way. Dont know about you but I get bored on the motorways in the hood.