Detling 2009

steve in stockport

Any news Ian ?

Will we see you there ?...........................

OK folks you might have seen on the "DETLING" post that Taff (Ian Watkins) can't make it with his car so.............. we have two display pitches indoors and only one car :o :o ....................... any takers for the second slot ?????????

I am happy to put a different car on display each day if that makes it easier for any one.

Seems a shame to miss the opportunity to show your pride and joy to the world, ...................Mr Brown have you cleaned your car lately just in case B)

Sorry folks for letting you down at the last minute. Completely skint now having paid to take the car for the 2 min DVLA check! Still have to take the mrs away too.

Only to find out that I will now have to wait another week (probably longer cos of the Easter weekend) to get the reg docs and tax.

Will be at the next meet and will offer again.

Maybe Graham (Bone) will be able to put his on display.

Ian

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I will now be going to Detling :mellow: but dont know which day.

The Vette has developed a misfire we just cant trace & we wont risk damaging the engine racing it.

Wont be putting it up for display, its been VERY neglected recently while I replaced the engine & made a start on replacing the dash. But it is now going VERY well.... :D

Bob

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it Taff, like you say maybe Bone will step up and put his car on show.

We need someone who is willing to arrive before the show opens and leave their car in the hall til after 5pm each or both days, any offers welcome.

Steve

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it Taff, like you say maybe Bone will step up and put his car on show.

We need someone who is willing to arrive before the show opens and leave their car in the hall til after 5pm each or both days, any offers welcome.

Steve

hi steve sorry so late just read post yes i will be coming down on sataday so could put it on the stand but so long as everyone is blindfolded before hand hahaha yes to the question i will put it on there if no one else will as taff first time biulder so some thing that could be better will be leaveing early doors to beat a lot of the traffic should be there dinnerish but would that be ok

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi graham

Thanks for your offer.

Give me a ring on the "Show Phone" and we will meet you at the gate with passes.

See you on Saturday.

Guest mtechautomotive

Was a good show :)

Hi to few peeps that we met there, as well as thanks to graham and Kev for letting us draw in a crowd with their cars :)

Cheers again,

Matt

hi matt i think kev is sorting his clutch out ,

thanks for the remidial work re the flat spot ,let me know what i owe you ,

the r/r was a good move and the stand looked great well done to you and your lads .

stonleigh?

i hope so .

i think we can get more from the st by bringing the vvt on earlier and letting the engine do more ,

there were some that thought we had reached the limit , i think not ?

3000 vvt on and a re map from there ,

what do you think .

graham