What Is It ?

speedtripledan

What is it about my car that makes di*k heads want to race all the time they either see you coming and put there foot down or tailgate trying to get me to floor it :huh:

Then there is the flip side of the coin the lets slowdown and hold the sports car up brigade :wacko:

I know some of it is curiosity what is the rest about jealousy ?? or is it the car is so different from there perception of normal they just don,t get the point???

Example my mot guy took the car out for a brake test as he was about to pull out of the yard a woman in a battered micra pulled up in front of him wound her window down and shouted he must have a small "appendage" to be driving that ????? then drove off laughing to herself

Different example i went to the chippy tonight to fetch my tea parked up outside on the road and a guy Hung out of an upstairs window and took photos of the car B) that sort of atention i don,t mind.

I gotta say, driving these cars does attract more than your fair share of knobheads. I've been smacked by a pedestrian, had water thrown on me and litter thrown into the car!!!

But i'm still gagging for a drive, once it's back on the road with 4 wheels on it!

Guest pwlcarz

Negative side - clowns driving tooo! close (presumeably want to see what it is), big exhaust brigade in Corsa's and Fiesta's always want a traffic light grand prix.

Positive side - kids comments "corr! I want one of those".

Amusing side - filling up with fuel and people (blokes) eyeing the car up, then when you go in to pay coming over to look at it but as soon as you come out, scuttling back to their own car, often then in deep conversation with other half (imagined conversation " well if we sold one of the kid and put your mother out to work, we could afford one").

.... or is that just me?

Guest Ian & Carole

I had the same problem when I had my Subaru, every one wanted a race.

We have the reverse of this now.

Carole runs a Smart four2 as her daily run a round and no one is prepared to follow it, even if you are doing 60 / 65 MPH on out of town roads, they will perform suicidal overtaking risks just to get by. :o