Stoneleigh

speedtripledan

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Dan

We are displaying on both days on the red section of the map 40B just behind the "grand ring" on 4th Street / 2nd Street.

http://www.rase.org.uk/contacts/directions/sitemap.pdf

Those who camp, :drinks: :lazy: :lazy: we will be on purple part of map Avenue M /11th Sreet. When you get there the purple will magically change to green :unknw:

Depending on when you arrive there should be one or possibly two green gazzebos and the red RHOCaR flag flying.

Make sure you introduce yourself.

It always seems sad that I see new people at shows who I speak to with out realizing we talk on here like long lost freinds.

Guest Ian & Carole
Do we know know much the camping is?

Rob

I don't Know Know :D :D

I think it is £5.00 if in Kit £15.00 for passenger, looking at the web site, as I said earlier today for some reason I didn't get a full price list with the events pack this year.

Guest MarkB

errrmm would anybody be offended if i parked a bright yellow audi with the hoodies? Im coming down on the sunday with one of my rugrats in the company owned motor which is worth a couple of quid, so i thought i might be nice and safe round the Rohcar bit.

Guest Ian & Carole
errrmm would anybody be offended if i parked a bright yellow audi with the hoodies? Im coming down on the sunday with one of my rugrats in the company owned motor which is worth a couple of quid, so i thought i might be nice and safe round the Rohcar bit.

Mark come along and say hello.

I am afraid that you will have to park in the public car park and pay the going rate to get in and walk around the show.

The orginisers only allow kits and exhibitors into Stoneleigh Park its self on the show days.

Would still be good to meet though.

Come along and say hello.

Guest MarkB
tell them its a banham conversion LOL

Mitch

Hmm if i could get it in a tumble dryer to shrink it a bit..... it would be just like a banham.

We could carefully drape some weather gear over the roof - Nobody would notice eh

Now thats an idea.

I might just pay to park in the camping bit, might be a bit more secure.

Guest MarkB

you see it could be a good advert for the GBS kits, a sign on the giant canary " 0-60mph in 4.3 seconds cost £91,000 " sign in a hood " 0-60mph 4.3 seconds cost below £8000 )