steve in stockport

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Paul Morgan

Can't wait :D

Weather booked. B)

Plan to meet north bound at Forton services on M6 (first services after M55 turnoff) for a 17.00 away, so we can get to Alston in time for food and beer.

Paul

Hi All big thanks to the broad shouldered organiser, Paul and of course Ann for organising such a great trip, and everyone else for the excellent company

fantastic time add by all, and even though i was carless, (sure reports will be in Mag)

some more pics from the run,

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/mitch2b/whisky%20run/

Mitch

Absolutely brilliant weekend, big thanks to Paul and Ann for organising it all, Mitch lost his cherry and had his first proper breakdown, bring on the truck with the flashing lights, 50yds over the border and we had our first 'mechanical' in Scotland, but easily fixed.

Great weather, 523 miles and the only weather gear needed was suncream and shades.

Shame about the traffic jam on the M6 on the way home, but you cant have it all.

If Carlsberg did weekend trips, this would be one! Thanks again to Paul and Ann for the excellent organisation. Brilliant weekend, really good fun. Mrs BAJ started on the whisky in the M6 roadworks at Lancaster! Some more photos here. PM me if you want any emailing to you. Cheers, Brian

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t38/baj...?albumview=grid

Many thanks to Ann for organising the run - what a fab weekend. Really well planned, especially the weather.

What I still can't understand though is how Paul who was leading one minute, then miraculously tailed onto the back of the run - really impressive Paul Daniels stuff that one Paul.

Looking forward to next years run - apparently its a John of Groats trip. :D

Si

and even more pics, I know we had a couple of phucawi moments, but somehow we ended up in a little bit of Tibet in Scotland on the way home.

See if you can spot who had too much to drink and Ian and Anne snaffling whisky to make their very own RHOCaR blend.

pics