Digital Dash

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

been toying with an idea of not using the dash that was supplied with my zero kit, and going for a digital dash that does the lot on an LCD screen, you can do it for under 200 quid, any one had any experience doing this or any advice? i want to know the good and the bad points!! my main reason being i want something a bit different, and i dont want to fork out 400 quid for a dial set from GBSC

hi ive got the digi dash lite good easy to wire up everything on it that you need and more but on the other hand i do like the normal dials from gbs as well they look nice when set up

Guest robinj66

Vapor dash is around £70. Been excellent - easy to fit and comes with the correct wires etc. Has numerous functions. Only thing lacking is there is no fuel level indicator.

Guest stuart_

hi, i am changing to a digi dash now, i have gone with the koso, one is £110, displays the lot, apart from when to shift, and battery light, and brake light. but you might need to change the fuel sender, well i am having to.

stuart

Guest Tim Norman

Put one from digital speedos an I am well happy RX2n

It has

speeed

Tacho

2 trips

Odometer

Water temp

Oil temp

Time

Indicators lights

Main Beam

Alternator warning

Oil pressure warning

Shift light

Fuel gauge, needs some additional resistor to make work properly but havent done that yet

0-60 speed test

1/4 mile timer

Max speed recorder

All for £200 at Stoneleigh

Clicky here

Guest mcramsay

looks like i will go down the digital dash route then! i want the dashboard to look quite minamalist, just a screen on the center infront of the driver and then black leather all around. one thing are these dashes detachable (like when you remove a head unit from a car sterio system) its just it seems like quite an easy thing to nick if the car is left.

Guest robinj66
Excuses, excuses excuses :D :D :D

Yes , yes, yes - and i should have added that I wouldn't take any notice anyway :p

Now get back to the garage :D