Modified And Performance Show At Croft Circuit

chris27

Hi All

I've just been alerted to a modified and performance show at Croft Circut

http://www.modifiedshow.co.uk/

"Croft opens it's doors to the modified car market and plays host to a show that has been long due in this part of the country. Appealing to modified car enthusiasts and car clubs, both large and small, the show will be jam packed with girls, cars and plenty of track action."

looks to be a fun day, with the opportunity to get our cars on the track and a car club area if we pre book.....

£10 for pre-booking or £12 on the door

track time slots are 15 mins

£150 for 10 cars as part of a club

£20 if booked in advance

£25 on the day

anyone interested add your details to the post.....

cheers

Chris

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Top Cat

Croft is a great circuit I did a track day last june in my skyline, bit scary when facing the wrong way though!!!

Is that £10 for a 15min slot. Can you have as many as you want?

Trev

lol love the way thats advertised as "girls... then cars and plenty of track action". got the priorities right i see lol ^_^

Hi Guys,

OK I've downloaded & printed off the entry form so if you want to display your car I need the following details asap:-

Drivers Name

Make/Model of Car

Registration Number

Number of Passengers

I'll also require 10 quid/ driver & 15 quid / passenger up front.

I've also sent off an entry form for a track session, if we are successful then it's first come first served.

So far I've got:-

Steve Knaggs

Chris Paddon

Steve Cochran

Andy Starforth + Lynn

Tony Scott + Louise

Arthur Stringfellow

Eric Grey

We need to get our entry in quick. I'll be at Newark Friday night and until about 3.30 on Saturday.

Steve

Hi Guys,

We could meet this Sunday at 9.30am in Beamish again to sort things out. We need to get our entry in quick.

Steve

Would love to but will be at Newark nursing a sore head :drinks: :drinks:

Steve

Guys,

Request for track time has been sent off along with a bag of gold. I need your support on this so please send me your details as soon as possible. There's only a few places left so the first details I get on this thread are in.

Drivers Name

Make/Model of Car

Registration Number

Number of Passengers

This is a fantastic opportunity to take your kitcar around Croft Circuit at speed along with nine other Hoods. A once in a lifetime experience for £25 and a great opportunity to get some classic video and photo's of your car where it belongs, on a real motor racing circuit. The question will be answered, who is the fastest Hoody in the land?

Advert over. :D

Steve

Just a friendly warning. This is the type of show aimed at the boy-racer types. It IS NOT a proper track day. I have been to this type of thing before and the driving is frankly dangerous as most people are showing off rather than being true track day fans.

If you want my advice (from experience) DO NOT BOTHER. It will end in tears when a kid in a 1.2 Corsa with a flashy body kit comes hurtling round a corner with no control and writes your car off!

THE ROBIN HOOD OWNERS CLUB HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE TRACK DURING OUR SESSION. THERE WILL BE NO IDIOTS IN TIN TOPS CUTTING US UP.

BUT IT WILL BE FUN WATCHING THOSE GUYS OUT ON TRACK WHEN OUR CARS ARE SAFELY OUT OF THEIR WAY.

Guest shorty

Hi Steve you can count me in as well.I think I will have to much mechanical sypathy to give it a good go but will have a go.Just off to check my tracking camber ETC.Arthur

:D

Steve , if there are any spaces left i'll bag one

tracey might come along in the tintop but will let you know nearer the date

if she does, she wont be on the track ;)

i'm sure one of the instructors at croft is a hoodie :huh:

see you tomorrow night

cheers

ek, tracey and bump B)