New Toy Collected Today!

Guest mastarforth

Guest mastarforth

picked up my new kit today, a mev sonic 7! I know i have gone to the darkside, but with lin being pregnant i felt, i better spend quickly before i have no time or money to do anything.

Will put some pictures up later

To any newbees wanting to introduce themselves next year, i will be the one with the odd black and white car on the rhocar stand with a baby seat as a passenger seat very easy to spot.

Andrew

Guest Rbrown74
picked up my new kit today, a mev sonic 7! I know i have gone to the darkside, but with lin being pregnant i felt, i better spend quickly before i have no time or money to do anything.

Will put some pictures up later

To any newbees wanting to introduce themselves next year, i will be the one with the odd black and white car on the rhocar stand with a baby seat as a passenger seat very easy to spot.

Andrew

Love those myself! Was so close to buying one - even went as far as getting the build manual for my father to look at - He was going to do the bulk of the work. Then a very nice Robin came up for sale very close to me and I fell for it.

Should be a very reliable and fast car for a fairly modest outlay - they say realistically it'll be 8 grand by the time its through the IVA.

Nice one! B)

that will be the one, , thats Nigels from North wales, met him a few years ago on way to Newark, nice fella and will help you no end, he has his own site dedicated to it somewhere

good luck with build Andy

Mitch

Guest mastarforth

yes that is the one,

It was that one that made me decide to get one. Will be fitted with a 2.0 zetech, already stripped and parts being refurbed!

Cant wait with tight timescales

Guest mastarforth

Factory was superb mate

I decided I wanted it the end of October, and then whilst waiting I decided I wanted it quiker again (about 3 weeks ago).They brought the delivery forward four weeks.

excellent service, and I have to say a pleasure to deal with.

Even get an in depth picture assembly manual

Factory was superb mate

I decided I wanted it the end of October, and then whilst waiting I decided I wanted it quiker again (about 3 weeks ago).They brought the delivery forward four weeks.

excellent service, and I have to say a pleasure to deal with.

Even get an in depth picture assembly manual

after doing the rh/ gbs thing thats what i want...as soon as the job front settles i will be ordering one but prob the rocket. good thing is i live less than 10miles from the factory.

Dan