Some Pics Of My Zero Build So Far.......

Shaft

This is my favourite picture

SSL22141.jpg :drinks:

Looks really nice Nick. I do love the Zero but have been threatened with a most horrible and painful death if I even contemplate another build :diablo:

I reckon it will take me about 12 months to talk her round but am putting a realistic budget in for 24 months for contingencies. Hopefully by then, there might be a Zero superspec widebody out :D

This is my favourite picture

Looks really nice Nick. I do love the Zero but have been threatened with a most horrible and painful death if I even contemplate another build :diablo:

I reckon it will take me about 12 months to talk her round but am putting a realistic budget in for 24 months for contingencies. Hopefully by then, there might be a Zero superspec widebody out :D

Hi Larry,

I wonder why you like that pic then??? PMSL.

Ian at GBS said they where looking at a wide bodied Zero when i was there mid Dec 09'. They want to run it along side this variant i believe??.

Didn't give me a timescale, but he sounded pretty optimistic about it happening.......... time will tell i suppose.

mmmmmhhhhhhh............. Zero V8!! be nice to have 330bhp again!! i love my V8's LOL.

Nick.

Guest chelcott
Hi Larry,

I wonder why you like that pic then??? PMSL.

Ian at GBS said they where looking at a wide bodied Zero when i was there mid Dec 09'. They want to run it along side this variant i believe??.

Didn't give me a timescale, but he sounded pretty optimistic about it happening.......... time will tell i suppose.

mmmmmhhhhhhh............. Zero V8!! be nice to have 330bhp again!! i love my V8's LOL.

Nick.

steady on lads just getting my head out of simple strobe lights to megajolts then no 2b its going to be zero now we're talking wide body and V8 my brains frying, i'm already reading three different haynes manuals at once :crazy: :drinks: :crazy: not sure I can take anymore goin to bed.