Blacktop Zetec 2b Installation

Thanks Nigel

Got my eye on one from a st170 that i've found scouring the net, just need to see if it is still available otherwise a homemade one might be in order.

In terms of the megajolt ecu - do you need the trigger wheel as well, I am presuming so and this is probably a stupid question but read a few conflicting reports.

Thanks

Simon

Guest marsbar
Thanks Nigel

Got my eye on one from a st170 that i've found scouring the net, just need to see if it is still available otherwise a homemade one might be in order.

In terms of the megajolt ecu - do you need the trigger wheel as well, I am presuming so and this is probably a stupid question but read a few conflicting reports.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon you do not need a trigger wheel as the zetec has a VR sesor on the flywheel.

Have a look at Chester Sports Cars Kit uses Bogg Bros manifold, bike carbs, megajolt, as a kit with map giving 170/179BHP for £750

Guest Alan_builder
Hi the belt length on mine with an idler where PAS pump would be and standard alternator is 1400mm, you can just about see the configuration in attached photo

Hi Andy,

What sump do you have on please?

Where did you source the exhaust manifold please?

I :wub: my :rhsc:

Hi sump is a shortened standard zetec. Manifold was sorted by Richard Hall a long time ago with Carl and I think its a modified YKC sportscars manifold and of course they are now defunct, so not much use I'm afraid.

Andy