Newark Convoy Saturday

Tazzzzman1

Hi,

Whilst I think of it and give everyone a bit of time to make arrangements. :clapping:

Anyone wanting to meet up on Saturday morning to drive down to Newark? Can meet up on M1 or A1. 2 Of us so far. Let me know if anyone can make it and we can arrange time/ meet place etc :friends:

Guest Tweedy

Hi,Norman Massey and I are going and will meet up further north.Where and at what time would you be gathering on the A1 as we could join you there.

Cheers Mike

Could meet you at Junction 37 A1 Turn off onto A635 Towards Barnsley (last exit) 50 yards on right is a large layby? Thinking of meeting up around 9.00am ish (flexible on time just let me know) :drinks:

Guest mower man

Hi will be joining A1 @ A614 junc known as 5 Lane ends @approx 9.30 may pick you up some where between there and Newark ,red and s/s S3 reg tu-7- 2 persons on board i.e mr +mrs mower man see you all then mower man :friends: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :D

Terry, can meet up with you off the m1 at 1st layby on the a57?

What time are we thinking?

Hi Andy,

Yes no problem. 9.00am okay with you? If not pm me with prefered time. Could meet up with Mower man en-route? :friends:

Guest MarkB

I will be travelling down about midday saturday due to having a few class 7 tests to knock out saturday morning..... so if owt drops of your cars i will pick them up :clapping: :clapping: :drinks:

Steve, if you get to tibshelf, I think you've gone too far. I'd have thought you'd need to come of M1 at jnc 31 or earlier. (Jnc 31 is A57, Tibshelf after jnc29).

I'm hopefully going friday PM, don't know what time yet though, I've still loads to do on my trailer.

See you all there,

Nick

I thought that was your natural state anyway....lol :rofl:

See you on Sat Morning, I'll PM you my mobile just in case you have too good a night :spiteful:

touché! :pardon:

Ooops! I guess that why I'm in The Phukawi Tribe! :rolleyes:

Clearly I have no idea where I'm going and I'd advise against (as some of you already know) anyone trying to follow me.

OK - It's the A1 for me. Hoping to get to Newark for 9'ish.

Looking forward to seeing eveyone.

Let's see now A1... Scotch Corner... Edinbur............ :wub: :search: