Peak District

Mitch

HI all,

right after such a good run around the peaks last week, steve has suggested a weekend of either camping Youth Hostle, or b and b and two days thrashing around the peaks, so i need numbers and if you fancy B and B the hostle or camping, dates are 3- 5th of september, so nr Carsington (ashbourne)

rough prices are 26 quid for the youth hostle B and B

pub B and B around £55

camping is £11

so please reply if interested and which option you would rather have,

Mitch

Guest jetskijase

HI Mate

i'am a most probably, and will go for campin or hostel mate.

will pass the word around some of the staffs lads at the next meet.

Just to clarify the prices:

camping at Knockerdown Inn is £3-5 per tent per night and £3 per adult per night, so 2 in a large tent = £11 per night.

Youth hostels are between £18 and £26 per person per night depending on if you want your own room, to share a dorm and want breakfast

B&B is anywhere from £25 per person per night and upwards

or there is also the caravan club site at Blackwall Plantation, next to Carsington Water, which is where me and Laura will be for the weekend

Guest Ian & Carole

Why o why do three couples want to get married on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday and demand two cars is beond me.

Sadly we won't be there. :give_rose: :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shaggy

Why o why do three couples want to get married on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday and demand two cars is beond me.

Sadly we won't be there. :give_rose: :D :D

Enjoy work Ian, 3 weddings in 3 days is pretty damned goor.

Mitch, any news on numbers yet???

Si

Guest ajwood

Hi

I've just acquired a barely started 1993 s7 kit for my retirement and am struggling with a few early build issues - I'm sure there will be plenty more.

Any chance I could drop in on your gathering to have a look at how these have been tackled on other Robin Hoods (particularly if there is an s7 there) as I only live in Matlock.

Regards

Andy

Guest shaggy

Hi

I've just acquired a barely started 1993 s7 kit for my retirement and am struggling with a few early build issues - I'm sure there will be plenty more.

Any chance I could drop in on your gathering to have a look at how these have been tackled on other Robin Hoods (particularly if there is an s7 there) as I only live in Matlock.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

welcome to the madhouse. We meet at the poachers off J 29 on M6 just next to Sainsburys on the first Thursday of the month. I have an S7 on the road, and happy to let you kick the tyres etc.

Regards

Si

Mitch/Steve, do you have any more detail on the "Wales" weekend?

right need to get this sorted,

Yhostel is 7 miles from steves caravan, and is a posh (ish) one @ £26 pppn for bed and brekkie,

or the camp site nr steve at knockerdown pub for £11 per couple,

so who wants what??

mitch

right im going to book the camping this weekend,

so any more want to join in on this run, camping at Knockerdown Inn, nr Ashbourne, so any of the South Yorks Nottingham lot gonna join us to,

Mitch