Garage Clearout!

steve_wilson

as above really garage clearout, thought i'd offer it you lot before ebay

Some of the stuff hasnt been removed yet so you may have to wait a couple of weeks for it (seats, head that is pictured in the car, Red front wings)

Red cycle wings - have 4 holes drilled in each for mounting and an indicator on the edge for IVA, good condition. £25

071120101463.jpg

071120101464.jpg

Pair of Headlamps wih the chrome holder things s pictured £25

071120101466.jpg

071120101465.jpg

Pair of rear fiberglass wings in BRG chopped to suit a 2B. still need a fair bit of work to make a good job. i ditched the idea and just used the stainless ones. someone with more patience might stand a better chance! not very good condition £15

071120101467.jpg

2.0L Carb Head (just the head no the carbs), completely standard still fitted to my car so will have to wait a couple of weeks for me to remove it - £30

071120101468.jpg

2.0L Carb Head, been recon'd looks to be new valves and other bits and bats. had it on my engine for 300 miles until the centre cam tower smashed off. still have the piece in there. rocker cover not included

Just make a donation to the hoody bear

071120101470.jpg

071120101469.jpg

Injection cam. doesnt look like much wear on it, good useable condition £5

071120101471.jpg

pair of fiesta SI bucket-ish seats, good condition look pretty tidy in a 2b! still fitted so wont be available just yet. £30

071120101473.jpg

i also have a pair of Kawasaki green front cycle wings. can get pics if needed but they're not a good condition with a few cracks. £15

thats all for now!

all prices are excluding postage. collction is more than welcome!

as above really garage clearout, thought i'd offer it you lot before ebay

Some of the stuff hasnt been removed yet so you may have to wait a couple of weeks for it (seats, head that is pictured in the car, Red front wings)

Red cycle wings - have 4 holes drilled in each for mounting and an indicator on the edge for IVA, good condition. £25

071120101463.jpg

071120101464.jpg

Pair of Headlamps wih the chrome holder things s pictured £25

071120101466.jpg

071120101465.jpg

Pair of rear fiberglass wings in BRG chopped to suit a 2B. still need a fair bit of work to make a good job. i ditched the idea and just used the stainless ones. someone with more patience might stand a better chance! not very good condition £15

071120101467.jpg

2.0L Carb Head (just the head no the carbs), completely standard still fitted to my car so will have to wait a couple of weeks for me to remove it - £30

071120101468.jpg

2.0L Carb Head, been recon'd looks to be new valves and other bits and bats. had it on my engine for 300 miles until the centre cam tower smashed off. still have the piece in there. rocker cover not included

Just make a donation to the hoody bear

071120101470.jpg

071120101469.jpg

Injection cam. doesnt look like much wear on it, good useable condition £5

071120101471.jpg

pair of fiesta SI bucket-ish seats, good condition look pretty tidy in a 2b! still fitted so wont be available just yet. £30

071120101473.jpg

i also have a pair of Kawasaki green front cycle wings. can get pics if needed but they're not a good condition with a few cracks. £15

thats all for now!

all prices are excluding postage. collction is more than welcome!

Hi, I would like the headlights and the rear wings please. I am interested in the seats, depending on the width of them. Would you please advise the dimensions, if OK then I'll have them as well.

Thanks

Tony.

Hi

i might be interested in the cam shaft. Ive currently got a 1.6 pinto e-max but ive been told that the 2ltr cam shaft will help a bit with power. Do you by any chance know if the injection cam is the same as the carb cam on the 2ltr?

also do you have the followers if i need them.

thanks

ryan

as far as i know they are very similar. i'm sure it'll be a step up on the 1.6 anyway.

im sure someone will know for definate, i'll have a search around

i have the followers which i'll throw in for an extra £5. cant imagine them been different from your 1.6 ones though

as far as i know they are very similar. i'm sure it'll be a step up on the 1.6 anyway.

im sure someone will know for definate, i'll have a search around

i have the followers which i'll throw in for an extra £5. cant imagine them been different from your 1.6 ones though

I would be interested in headlights are they main/dip all chrome ?

Thanks