Gbs Christmas Open Day

stevedohc2b

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this still going ahead or is it snowed off, just seen the news and its very heavy snow in the notts area,

Hi Marcus,

I'm only 30 mins from GBS and currently have 16" of snow on the garden. No cars have moved on my street since

Monday eve!! Biking to work, which is a challenge in itself. A workmate lives 5 miles from GBS and hasn't made it too work

since Monday. Apparently he has upto 3' of snow where it's drifted. :shok:

I'd assume it's cancelled or if not, i wouldn't imagine many people getting there. :unknw:

Nick.

Guest gixerboy600

On another note,

I will also be there with pictures and ready to discuss with interested parties the sale of my Zero build to date!!

She now most definately has to go but not for a song, she is a quality build to date and has wanted for nothing.

Cheers

John

I think they should reschedule it the snow round here is a joke and i,m not far from them, not been out in the car for 3 days its been snowed in by 2ft of snow on the drive and the road! the news just showed the A57 blocked by lorries unless there is a quick melt tomorrow it would be pointless / dangerous to attempt getting there, its not as if they are just off main routes...

shame really was looking forward to it

We are definatly going to be open on Saturday for the open day. Ive just been out and bought all the mince pies and food.

There is quite a bit of snow around but nothing that stops you, we have all managed to get in all week with no problems. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Richard

Great British Sports Cars

PS. Graham your kit is all ready.