Latest Addition

ZeroKnowledge

they look cool but i very much doubt they do anything much. Not sure GBS have a wind tunnel to test it, although haven't been to their workshop so i can't say for sure :)

7's are aero dynamically rubbish generally speaking, flat windscreens, flat panels big wings etc teh air flow much be crazy.

I think it was TVR who used to have the back windows pop out at speed as they tried to make the car aerodynamic by eye alone and ended up with a low pressure area over the back window.

but either way i like the look :good:

Guest dinger

tVR windows used to pop out cause the pen pusher driving it tried to break the sound barrier and thout it would be good idea to open the window to flick the ash from his cigar, oh, whilst he was on the way to the golf course!

Apparently the diffusers do stop the buffeting a little, but more for asthetics, which I like and is on my wish list

Looks good mate

Guest james123

Looks good ! It does a good job of tidying up the rear end and extending the floor pan. Probably more eye pleasing then performance enhancing. james post-3108-0-36899400-1303474696_thumb.jpg

I was up at GBS last week-end and was talking to Richard about the diffuser. They have had the demonstrator in the wind tunnel at MIRA (see the GBS blog on their website). The diffuser does have an effect (don't know how much) and they tried a mock up front splitter which held the front down as well. They may be looking at a full aero package in the future, but anyway I really like the look of the car with the diffuser and will no doubt give in to temptation and spend some of my hard earned on one.

Bob

Guest Kennedy48

I think they look really good. I would get one for a 2b but I have the chasis sticking out the back with the spare wheel sitting on it. Maybe In the future then.

Luke

Paul

Are you bringing to car to the Mouse next week?

Just so we can have a fondle of your rear end :good::drinks:

Looking good mate

Hi Steve

Working lates next week but gonna try and wangle an early finish

Cheers Paul