Camber Wedges

Jamiep

thanks Dave, I pm'd Peter a while back but I think he only had 1 set left which had toe correction too which I'm not sure if I need yet. He also sent me in your direction as he thought you may have a second hand set. I sent you a PM but not sure if it worked.

regards,

jamie

Guest shaggy

Jamie,

have you tried a couple of washers in the top mount? I did that with my rear wheels and it sorted the camber out good style (after scrubbing 2 tyres with a bad camber setting)

Si

thanks for the replys, I think I need the 2-1/2deg as I roughly measured and they were close to 4 deg.

looks good but it's so hard to tell when it's going to step out it's scary, and when it does it's almost impossible to catch.

if your not going to be there on Monday could you leave with the gazebo crew. I can paypal or leave cash if you know somebody I can give it too. I may even have one of them cheque book things from the olden days if you send me your postal address (I presume you can still use cheques)

regards,

jamie