Southern Kit Car Club

Guest boggybogstar

Guest boggybogstar

Hello good people.

As part of the preparations and "show" we put on at Detling the clever people have made two "promotional" videos. Now the show has finished I thought it would be appropriate to make the video's public.

The content is from some of our trips, events, tours etc.

So here they are. Enjoy

Play Full Screen HD and crank up the sound....... you know it makes sense.

Please let me know what you think of them - personally I think they are fantastic!

Edited by Tony B

Guest The Modfather

So why haven't these been deleted then? Perhaps the original deleter has either realised the mistake and left them alone, or they simply haven't logged on yet and seen that you have committed this horrendous offence twice, you bad man! Spanked a*** for you dear boy :cray: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We need to be harmonious with the bigger picture here. Yes we are named the Robin Hood Owners Club and Register, but some diversity is needed here. If this isn't to be the case, then surely we should be cliquey against the builders and owners of any Great British Sportscars? I don't see GBS in the RHOCaR label?? Regardless of the fact that GBS are a follow on from RH, it is indeed a different company, therefore a different make and marque of car. Someone posted on the original thread that this club is close to splintering apart due to the Zero guys building a much easier car than the original RH's, and I believe that this is a reality. Do we want that to happen? Of course not, because we know the roots of RHOCaR and GBS, and everything, including this club grows bigger and supposedly better. I think it would be a terrible thing if it were to splinter. Lets not let that happen, lets embrace each other and share the world of kit cars (sorry just come back from my Aikido lesson and I'm fully harmonised up!).

When we went to Le Mans last year there was a GTM and a cobra in our convoy, and tin tops. Were these owner/drivers told that they couldn't join us? No.

I am glad that the original posters videos have now been allowed.

Guest Christine

Excellent Video ! So why were they deleted ? maybe the Robin Hood Owners Club (GBS owners club) could learn a lesson in promotion here.

If I lived down south you would have my membership toot sweet! I live in Worcestershire and there is no RHOCAR activity here without heading up the M42. I feel I didn't benifit from membership after my first year,

I agree with Florin, I think there is a real danger that this club is sat back on it's own success,

my area has sod all happing in it and if it does its never advertised, so i found some action next area up. I now have a good group of friends, a right laugh at the shows and the odd run out here and there.

I think its more a case of if you want stuff to happen actively arrange/ pursue it.. rather than sit around moaning nothing happens..

As for this RH GBS divide its such a load of b*ll*cks pedalled by a few, who seem to be trying to cause the split. At stoneleigh this year our group consisted of 2 zeros 4 2b's a stylus an mk indy and a westfield v8..

There is no divide...

Guest robert elms

Nicko

You need to start at the beginning , Tony is not saying there is nothing going on , far from it we are out most weekends on blatts/meets , breakfast, chats there is I would say looking at most other clubs more going on through SKCK than any others this is the point he is making as far as rejoining this club, and there is and was no malice inteded eigther at the start and from this.