Newark 18th &19th June 2011

philshelton

It's been a great day at Newark. Good to put faces to names at long last. Great bunch of guys. The hog roast was great. We have by far the biggest amount cars here than any other club. Let Sunday be more of the same. Then a good run back to Scotland before these Good English folk realise we don't have visa's.

Andy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest russell555

i popped down for a quick nose yesterday... finally got round to joining the club and was chuffed to now be member no. 1000.... good to see that the hoods were the best represented there too...

might pop down today too as its only 30 mins down the road

Not sure how but we managed to miss the rain today, drove down from Hull in major down pour got to the gate and the sun came out brill. A little anoyed that we had to pay £2 each for the kids (6 and 3) was expecting they would be free but hay ho.

Looks like RHOCar had best attended stand once again and the veriaty of stalls was alot better then Stoneleigh, I love digging around in £1 buckets.

On that note I saw a sign for lincolnshire auto jumble on the way home, i think it said 25th so next weekend, is it worth going to?

Guest Ian & Carole

Not sure how but we managed to miss the rain today, drove down from Hull in major down pour got to the gate and the sun came out brill. A little anoyed that we had to pay £2 each for the kids (6 and 3) was expecting they would be free but hay ho.

Looks like RHOCar had best attended stand once again and the veriaty of stalls was alot better then Stoneleigh, I love digging around in £1 buckets.

On that note I saw a sign for lincolnshire auto jumble on the way home, i think it said 25th so next weekend, is it worth going to?

Jamie

If it is the one one on the Newark showground then yes worth it.

Drive past the main carpark and the entrance to the kit show and go in the next entrance and you will get you and your car into the grounds for a fiver.

Usually a lot of "tat" in boxes but if you like a good rumage then you can find real bargins.

It was at Newark we found the "Dolly" dash assembly with the clocks and loom for a tenner, so there are bargins to be had.