She'll Be So Pleased

Guest big kev

The only thing I can see wrong here is that you may be tempted to paint the hub surfaces where they contact the brake discs.

I'd advise you NOT to do this as it may result in brake disc runout :sorry:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest big kev

Thought that my self grizz

No one but me will see that area so it don't matter really does it.

It's one of the jobs I love, clean paint and then smile

Those were the days,garage down the road,no 'lectric,no heat & a window the size of a fag packet. Tilley hissing away for light & heat; yours truely cleaning all the muck & oil off a s/hand Mini with PETROL. More harm was done though lifting the Mini up off the engine subframe with no gear;only a rope over a 4 x 2 roof beam. That why my retirement work-shop has it all;light, heat ,lifting gear & a dehum for when the car comes home wet.

I also smoked in those bad old days.

Edited by florin metal works

"You were lucky" when I were a lad living in London "I had to lick the motorway clean before breakfast", no seriously, I had no garage and had to do all the car maintenance 2 floors below the flat in whatever weather was going. I've rebuilt a cavalier engine on a wall beside the car! I had to string 2 extension leads together to get power to the car. Them wert days! :rofl:

Guest sandy77uk

NOT

My pregnant wife will be so pleased when she see the dinning table after work tonight

d407bd5d.jpg

I know, who reads the sun FFS?

Guest Boffy

Boffy amazing anouther Baugh on here of all places

I'm Kevin Baugh nice to meet you

Hi Kevin, fancy that, surname is Boff actually, just got tagged overtime with Boffy, we could be related, names changed over history as the original Boffs, Boughs, Baughs etc couldnt spell!!!

I am originaly from Uxbridge and then Windsor, moved to New Zealand in 95 for the Sun etc, its rained eversince.

Dave.

Guest big kev

Brave man my wife is still nagging about the dead grass on the front lawn from when I stripped the sierra two years ago......

She knows her place mark

On the sofa while I wash up