She's Alive..... Again..

Guest MarkB

Got a new dizzy through the post friday, fitted it yesterday, timed it today and its running well, using a standalone dizzy for the moment, going to send the bestek stuff off to be tested/repaired then i may sell it and the new dizzy to help fund a megajolt setup.... but for now im gonna give it a good long road test and sort the megajolt over winter.

just been on a decent run... take off is much better.. top end seems good, getting the odd pop now and again on gear change,very little popping on deceleration,very impressed for a standalone dizzy... nothing else controling it but the coil, theres something to be said for simplicity :clapping:

ebay number 170650862909 its and electronic dizzy, i wasnt prepared to spend untold pennies when i wasnt 100% sure what the fault was, i was 90% sure the hall sender had gone down in the dizzy, so ordered the above... i was going to run it with the bestek but the live output from that is only 5v, this one works really well and i can now drive and save for a megajolt.

Glad ya sorted dude. will try to get over with mine. let ya look at it and tell me if its a good en or not. ;)

yeh no problem, hoping for a bit of sun tomorrow for a run out... i will send a text if a get out.