Letter To Robin Hood

Guest Battery Bill

Guest Battery Bill

Joey and I were talking the other day in the garage and he said how much he has enjoyed the last year and a half building the car and all the social aspect of it as well.

He decided he was going to write to Robin Hood and thank them for giving him such an opportunity. I know its a business but its got a lot of people into Kit Car building who perhaps would not otherwise bothered.

Today he recieved a nice reply from Gina, who was very happy to hear from a grateful customer as its normally only critiscism that gets to them. Thats a shame we think. :boohoo:

true.

i once went back down to see Richard and collect a new side panel and a VG loom, i told him i was realy pleased how things were going on my car and it seemed to cheer him up as he spends most of his time being moaned at for "not making it fit very well"

i say good work to all at RHSC for providing us with, pound for pound, one of the best cars you can buy :)

I wrote them an e-mail asking how much a set of nose cone badges would be for my wheels, and at the bottom of the e-mail I said "nothing to do with the above, but thought you might like to know that ..." and went on to say how I was driving my 2b to work every day and loving every minute of it. Two days later I got 5 free RHSC badges for my wheels through the post. Gina had even looked up my address from their records and worked out where to send them to! Apparently she'd spent all of that day listening to people moaning and complaining.

Ant

What you say is very true, it's the most easiest thing in the world to find fault with something.

We have sports cars that our fathers just wouldn't have been able to afford (maybe Rizla's would!) for a lot less than any other '7' style car. For that we have to do most of the work.

I've talked to hundreds of owners since I've had my car, and I can only say that the number of people who haven't been happy with the final result, I can count on one hand, so that says everything in my mind, and most of them have bodged the build.

If RHSC keep inproving things as they are, and builders check out here first, there'll be even more happy chappies (& chappess's)

I always make a point of seeing Richard at shows and telling him how much I still enjoy driving and modifying my car. I did offer what I thought was helpful constructive suggestions once and he took it OK but looked miserable after so I wont do that again. Its easy to only remember the bad bits. If you listen around other makes areas you quickly learn Hoodies have most fun and easily best value. If Richard hadn't done Robin Hoods we would all be sitting po faced and stroppy with the **g** owners. :o

Nigel

Guest chris brown
If Richard hadn't done Robin Hoods we would all be sitting po faced and stroppy with the **g** owners.

:p no we wouldn’t we would be the breakaway group who the rest talked about whilst sitting about po faced :p ;)