Who Is Building The Roadrunner

megadodo

I'm sure I remember someone on here is building a Roadrunner, or am I going mad? If there is someone could you let me know as I need your help please. A friend has built SR2 which has blown its diff and we can't get it out and I just need a confidence building response to how many bolts hold the diff to the chassis.

Thanks folks

Guest MarkB

I'm sure I remember someone on here is building a Roadrunner, or am I going mad? If there is someone could you let me know as I need your help please. A friend has built SR2 which has blown its diff and we can't get it out and I just need a confidence building response to how many bolts hold the diff to the chassis.

Thanks folks

Terry (tazman) is the one your looking for.

Hi Malc,

Yep lads are correct...its me...

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I have been away in Portugal for the past week. I have sent a PM.

The Diff is fitted by the two larger bolts on the arms, and two additional bolts on drivers side which drop through side of diff bracket into the chassis. Next to these bolts is also a small boss which also locates on the diff. It is not a really tight fit, however if you do not lift the diff off square it may drag/ foul. My diff dropped in place and was really light/ easy to handle by myself.

HTH

Let me now if you need some photo's :db: