0-60

Guest tom-zero

Guest tom-zero

i no i no its such a boy racer question lol

but could anyone give me a rough idea of some 0-60 times

mine will be a zero gt with a 2ltr zetec 170 ish bhp i am led to belive using a mt75 gear box and a 3.64 LSD

thanks guys

Guest tom-zero

thanks for the response i think im going to use 15" wheels is this sensible ?? and will be using the standard mt75 ratio as i dont think these can be changed

very difficult to tell.road surface and mechanical sympathy are a factor too

ive got a g tech meter.power up,stick to dash and it tells you the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times.had so much fun with it. B)

Guest alfaGTA

5-6 seconds is normal territory, after 70-80mph (on track days) you need raw power to make real progress........... but as we all know the fun is in the corners, strong brakes, good tyres and a well weighted and balanced car will be better than BHP.

Guest T6 KFR

i no i no its such a boy racer question lol

but could anyone give me a rough idea of some 0-60 times

mine will be a zero gt with a 2ltr zetec 170 ish bhp i am led to belive using a mt75 gear box and a 3.64 LSD

thanks guys

did you read the recent article in kit car magazine? there was 2 pages of the new GT model.

its not 0 to 60 its 0 to big fat grin that matters you wont be disappointed even if you put a 1.8 pinto in you will leave mr cxhav saxo at the lights not tat we would do that sort of thing ;) ;) ;) ;)

That's odd. I usually give them a chance to get started first as they always seem to start on amber.

I wait until green - THEN pass them :)

(Not that it's intentional though ;) )

Simon.

even better if there is a bend or roundabout that they need to slow down for the worried look as the realise they have left breaking a bit late