Carfest North

Grizzly

Guest sadjagboy

Looks like an interesting idea although it's not all that far North, there's another 500 miles North in mainland UK with only just over 200 miles to the South of its location. I think I'll still try for tickets tho'

Was going to go for a weekend plus camping ticket @ £85

Went on the website, but by 08:10 it looks like they're all gone :-(

With only three of us expressing real interest I going to go for an individual exhibit - I haven't bought a ticket.

Will fill the form in tonight.

Tried again at 08:15 and there were weekend tickets suddenly available.

Clicked to buy one but by the time I'd put my details in (which didn't take long) was informed that those tickets had gone.

Tried again and went through the same process at 08:20 with the same result.

I hate websites that do things like this (it's simply bad design) and was getting a bit stressed so gave up!

I was in work early to try to get tickets, and got some at 0801. Full weekend camping and campervan pass. 85 quid doesn’t seem too bad. I heard PoP tickets are 50 odd quid this year, 2 nights camping, quite a few half decent bands, I’m really looking forward to it. Beautiful park there as well. There is a link on the website for car clubs to exhibit, might be a way of getting in for the day. Bri

same as grizzly here, wanted full weekend but by time got through at 815 all gone !!! Jen got tickets for sunday instead, well *bleep* off , wish i had said something to you brian Last night you could have got mine lol

Mitch

lets see if we get some exibitors pass's