Stoneleigh Show

swan

Guest Bob's Babe

Rang Tim this morning, very wet and lots of hung-over people :wacko: They didn't hit the sack till after 3am :rolleyes: so it must have been a good session :D The weather put us off going today, I didn't fancy the idea of three kids under a tent for most of the day so hope it dries up for those that stayed B) See you all at Newark :wub:

SUE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest captn Pugwash

:D

Bill, The picture of the old friend by the cateringvan stand, sure he's not looking for Rizla, he said he cannot wait to meet him on monday, there again, he may be looking to see what time the track closes so he can have a blast in his vauxhall powered hood.

It was a lovely day, first time to stoneliegh, took the wife and the brother - in law, he is helping build my exmo with me, :o :o Shock of my life was my wife (Bea), she only went and fell in love with a Marlin, I told her she would have to help build it, next thing shes missing, gone to the stand from the hood en-campment to get a brochure, shes out shopping today for some overalls. :o :o

Thanks to all for a great day and making us new R.H. members welcome. Definatley camping next year with the family.

Dave

P.s, jim, whats next, live television pictues from the site via sattalite!!!!!! :D :D

Guest rizla
:lol: no dave we met on monday,i also met tim,andy jessop and many others the weather wernt to good but meeting jim and the other certainly made the day for me,ended up spending more money(including on a minimoto for my son)still you only live once,ive just got home and the sun is shining,oh well

Hey Ritzla, what did the wife say when you turned up at home with the minimoto tucked under your arm?

Just to let the rest of the board know, she was checking up on him by phone, just as I was nattering with him, she's even got junior to spy for her, mind you, he' a bit of a double agent, he knows just which side his bread's buttered on, so long as Dad keeps getting the wallet out for him now & again!

Nice to meet you at last Andy.

:)

PS. I've got bits of tent etc hanging all over the place drying out.

Guest rizla
:lol: :lol: her words were "you bought a *******what!" but when it was out of the box she did calm down somewhat,if only i had my camera handy i would post a pic of a 14stone woman trying to ride a minimoto,its the funniest sight i have ever seen :lol: :lol: :wub:

Guest John Walton

What a great weekend, sod the weather, we still had a great time and have come home to find a hoodie only 5 miles away. I may have sold my 3A this weekend but a hoodie I remain. Enjoyed meeting loads of hoodies and drinking into the small hours with them.

To those who know who you are....... the wheely bin racing was great, at least 'Team Hoodie' managed some track time today on the cateringvan play ground.

A big thankyou to 'The Firm' for oraganising a bloody good weekend

Guest chris brown

Have had a great weekend thanks to the “committee” for all they have done to make things go so well apart from Tim’s car Bob which arrived a bit hot and bothered. :wub: Did the OXO cube get you home? :p

Also good to put faces to names at last (apart from Rizla who I mist somehow).

Guest Battery Bill

Chris

apart from Tim’s car Bob which arrived a bit hot and bothered.

Is this what you mean? :lol: :lol: Never mind Tim probably a bad earth :wub: :wub:

Rizla

We decided not to hang around as the rain seemed to have set in but back home it was nice and sunny so at least we had some good time on the car. Shame we didnt catch you but theres always the next one. :rolleyes:

post-13-1083612425.jpg

Guest Bazwaz

Yes, an excellent weekend. But why didn't the Caterhams run today?. There was a notice on the fence saying they wouldn't be running by order of Stoneliegh Park. Perhaps the hoodies who ran round the course with the weelie bins did better times. :D

Barry.

Guest brummy-ade

yes a great day first time at a show it the hood got to show at 12 as it was dry then great day could have spent two days just browsing the arenas

have got all the camping gear now will definatly camp next year

and well done to the commitee

ade