S7 Tie Bar

Guest Samdrury

Guest Samdrury

Hello everybody I'm new to the site and I've been reading about the tie bar conversion for the s7 but I can't seem to find any topics on how to do it if anyone could point me the right direction it would be great thank you from Sam Mk1 s7

I've made some brackets and got some rose joints for the conversion if you're interested?

Hi HS88 I may be interested in them if Samdrury is not. Can You PM me with price and any other info

Thanks Steve

Guest mower man

Hi HS88 I may be interested in them if Samdrury is not. Can You PM me with price and any other info

Thanks Steve

get in touch if you want the plans mower man

I've decided to sell the S7 and the brackets and rose joints I had for the conversion.

I've offered to give Sam the plans you kindly gave me to save you sending out more :)

Guest mower man

Probably should be in the sorry dept but I have noticed a bloomer in the tie bar notes I have sent out[ theres probably more ] camber settings should be NEGATIVE !!!!! not pos how that crept in I don't know but it must be a good mod if everybody is happy with it !!!at those settings SO BIG SOORRY mower man

Ps will have acouple of copies at donington over the weekend if you want them look me out mowerman

• 1 month later...