Pedal Box

biksz

hi has any one ever modified the pedal box as i am a short arse the only way i am goona reach the pedals is by moving the pedal box.it is only bolted and strengthend i have moved it closer but wondered if any one had modified theirs with out moving the pedal box.

I did move my pedal box forward a bit then added adjustable column and seats.

Looking at a floor mounted bias pedal box next as the Sierra one I fitted has the pedals all over te place, different heights and spacings despite cutting and welding, clutch travel is also to long

hi i am 5 foot 9 how easy it to sort a adjustable rack,i have the standard sierra rack on i will be only one driving it so dont want to change too much,i will look at the bias pedal box just need ideas as the rh i have got was built in 1994 so there is n ot much adjustment.

forgot to put the rh was built in 1994 but donor is 1983 but got an issue now with the master cylinder letting air in cause front drivers caliper is seized so need to get new caliper or try recon one i got then repair kit for master cylinder.all it is doing is hissing when you press brake pedal and there is no brake probably my own fault for trying to push caliper piston back in oops at least its an eay sort.(if any one got a spare one? not needed in back of their garage lol)

managed to free off brake caliper but its the master cylinder that is causing the problem now i stripped it down all seals look ok but they are not letting brake fluid past so no brakes oops but not sure what problem is with master cylinder.seals?scoring,or other so gonna find another with same part number.