Beamish This W/end Sun 30Th Sep

johnlrichardson

Hi Jon

Will have to see how it goes for this one

Independent 78 year old dad + step ladder = Hospital + broken leg + plates and screws

I think you will get the picture

I will see you there if I go as it's only 5 min from mine

Steve

Guest Kennedy48

Get out there!!! Your skin is waterproof!!

My car isn't. Breaking down in the rain with no roof an taking 3 hours to get home instead of 30 minutes. I'd rather say at home til it's fixed haha

Guest Kennedy48

We can meet at the layby on A19, east of the Holiday Inn at 10.10. Then Washington Services 10.30, then Beamish before 11.00. Driver and first passenger are free.

jon

see you at washington services at 10:30

Guest Kennedy48

Well my day didnt go well. Slept in and recieved a text off Arthur that woke me up at 11:20. Jumped up and got ready. Then the car wouldn't start. So I tried and tried.

Opened the bonnet. Did the stare at the engine for a minute. And tried again. Finally it started. Set off down the road. Rain started. Not too much. Then the car broke down. So I have up and went home. Having to do a 40 mile round trip and braking down in the first 5 miles while being already late and possibly not being aloud in. Home it was. Going to change the coil.

How was beamish today.

Luke

Guest shorty

Hi Luke

Sorry to hear of your troubles did you put in the new fuel lines? Had the car been running OK until sunday?Well we had a good day at Beamish weather not great heavy rain on the way back but it flies over your head at 50 MPH+.Some great cars there a 1962 Corvette was fabulous. Bye Artie