Well Then, The Zero Has Gone....

Shaft

The Shaft mobile has finally gone to a home. I found it a bit gut wrenching when it got to the point of disappearing into the distance, but surprisingly, i was fine shortly after. :crazy:

It's gone to a cracking new home to a chap who is already a petrol head and mad keen to get into the kitcar scene.

On my recommendation he has now joined this brilliant club, so once he makes his first post, please all make him welcome.

I've warned him it's brutal on here as well as friendly so hopefully he'll feel as welcome as i did and do! 8)

It'll be weird with me at a show and my old car there too, but eh oh.... needs must.

I've picked up a new toy now and still have enough change left to enter into the project at home.

The wife said, and i quote...." i knew you wouldn't manage without a Land Rover". :rofl:

I'm staying here as a member, so see ya all next year at the shows and at least i'll have loads of space for camping gear!

Cool you can tow my tent down and all me gear as I haven't got room for anything

Can't tow the tent mate, it's only got a nato hitch and i reckon it'd leave half the back end of it on the motorway as it got scrapped along!

Your welcome to load the back up with gear though Dan, no problem.

glad your sticking around buddy! and the landy looks like a decent badger deflector!

Cheers Keith, I'm getting a riot mesh for the screen if i'm following you again anywhere!

spotted your old zero in ilkeston today around half 2ish so the new pilot is getting straight to it :)

Yeah, he's loving it Keith. He's a member of RHOCaR now also, so hopefully he'll be introducing himself soon?