Carfest Ticket Rant

baj25

I tried to get tickets for the Carfest South event this morning. I went to the North event last year and had a great time, but unfortunately MrsJ has already booked hols that clash with this year’s North event at Oulton park. Obviously the website was very busy, but selected tickets, entered all required details, clicked ‘buy now’, and got a message saying ‘postcode you have entered is not valid for this presale, please enter a valid postcode’. Postcode was defo entered correctly, so all I can assume is that they don’t want Northerners there. If they said in T&Cs that you had to leave whippets at home and no flat caps to be worn, I’d have no problem with that. If there is postcode discrimination, it is out of order. I have emailed them to request reason, but too late now as tickets all gone, and me left rather angry indeed. Thanks for putting up with rant, Bri

Guest chrispine

You can still get tickets, 3 pairs on Ebay, this really winds me up because they've been bought purely to sell on at a profit, a few weeks ago my girlfriend and I tried to get Meatloaf tickets the first day they were on sale (presale), the website crashed and we were unable to buy a pair of tickets for £110 (£55 each), the next day they were on Ebay £220-£300 a pair, perhape there should be a rant page.