Indicator Switch Ford Sierra

Guest Soyabeann

Guest Soyabeann

I'm down in somerset, trying to get the car which has been stood still for seven years back on the road, lots of boring things to replace and lots of boring things have seized up. I've had a look on ebay and kitcar spares but the indicator looks like a newer version of what I have not sure if the loom is the same or not?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Sierra-83-Turn-Signal-Hazard-Switch-NOS-ORIGINAL-/150974390645?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESINDXX%3AIT&nma=true&si=h3yv5m0I47bE8SbtCQUoWqADi%252Bg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is the type that I have, looks similar to the newer version just the hazard switch is rounded not square cheers for all the advice

Paul

I'm down in somerset, trying to get the car which has been stood still for seven years back on the road, lots of boring things to replace and lots of boring things have seized up. I've had a look on ebay and kitcar spares but the indicator looks like a newer version of what I have not sure if the loom is the same or not?

http://www.ebay.co.u...cvip=true&rt=nc

This is the type that I have, looks similar to the newer version just the hazard switch is rounded not square cheers for all the advice

Paul

I will speak to a ford breaker I know tomorrow for you

Guest Soyabeann

They should include tea bags with the kit I think, spend more time looking at it trying to figure out how to make brackets out of thin air whilst drinking my own weight in tea, but its certainly a challenge