Mat-Moo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest hanksy

Ok mate I'm home on the 17th off may next week as I'm off shore if still have car ill phone you up and we sort the deal out paul

Guest hanksy

Hi mate also just notice different front suspenion set up have you changed the front and added something to it as the springs are in an angle which and front struts are over hanging just asking as I see your set up different as it may be harder to pass iva like that paul

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hanksy

Sorry mate going to let you down as I waited a week for front pics Iv brought one now good luck with sale you should not have problem selling it cheers hanksy

Guest david_l_perry

Mat, can you email me some photos and a list of what's in it or missing to get it finished. My brother is looking for a kit, its possible this could fit the bill. He was ideally looking for a completed car to avoid the IVA but may still be interested

Email me at mail@extendeddesign.co.uk or just post the photos on here if that makes more sense

Cheers, Dave

To be honest it should be a complete kit, everything is pretty much there to finish it. certainly nothing major, the GRP and bonnet, windscreen etc. are all in my loft. I'll see what photos I can dig out, anything in particular you need/want?

Guest david_l_perry

Whatever you have photo wise would be good (I will send him a link to this thread)

It is looking more likely that he wants a completed tatty hood to make his own, and that way avoid the IVA cost / hassle but anything's up for grabs at the moment

• 1 month later...
Guest Scotty

I'm interested. Do you have all parts to complete. Also I want to iva the car do you have a doner log book or photos of the build etc etc. I'm new to this and not sure whats involved thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, been on hols and had masses of work on. I've got quite a few pics to date..As for log book... I had it somewhere as it's in a brown envelope with 2 other keys - just not sure where (1 key in the ignition)