What Car

WallerZ

Ok, so I can't wait to have my Zero built to have some kind of performance. I currently have a 58, Fiat Grande Punto 1.4, and fun as it is, I want something with a bit more of a kick. I have began looking at various options but was looking to see if anyone else had something I hadn't thought of.

I plan to sell the Punto and using the money from that to purchase myself a little sports car. Obviously it doesn't need to tear the road up, but I do have a few parameters:

Less that 50,000-60,000 miles,

Cost no more than £4000,

Sporty,

Preferably rear wheeled drive

Be local (within reason) to B77

So far my thoughts are on:

Mazda MX5 (undecided on the spec yet)

Hyundai Coupe 2.0 SE

Mazda RX8 - However this goes through far too much fuel and oil for my liking so probably out of the question.

Other options that I've considered but can't find anything to suit:

Toyota Supra

Toyota Celica

MG TF - Big no no!

Cheers for any input all :)

Well there is that option, I had fun in the donor vehicle before hand hence why it's in there. Problem is it was a bit small if I need to go away for a weekend, plus can only get one other person in there (which I'm not sure if it's a problem yet or not) I'm drifting towards the Hyundai at the moment but want to test drive the 2 litre version, 1.6 is a no and the 2.7 V6, nice as it will be, is too heavy on fuel for me.

Dont laugh! I have a smart roadster coupe (brabus)k. I absolutely love the thing. Not really that powerful 120bhp. But its hoot to drive. Insurance is cheap as well. I have been meaning to sell it but cant let it go. So its staying for a few more years